Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Products for 2012

Oh my goodness. So many product launches for the beginning of the year. I'm excited to try them all out. So far, I've used Maybelline Eye Tattoo in Tough as Taupe. It was okay. Not too excited about the color. But I did buy it in Pomengrate Punk. Very pretty and I want to try it in a look. I'll probably go and buy the other colors. I only swatched the new L'oreal Infallible eyeshadows and they look awesome. I have continuous cocoa, amber rush, bronzed taupe, perpetual purple, and the dark blue one. I want to get the eternal black one. Kind of hesitant to use them since they are essentially loose powder, even though they are very creamy. I'm not too interested in the Maybelline Bouncy blushes since I've heard reviews they are not too pigmented. I did try the Maybelline Master Precision liquid eyeliner. I like it a lot. Very pigmented and easy to control to get a thick or thin line. I want to try the Covergirl Line Blast 24 Hr. The other things out like L'oreal's lumi line and Maybelline's Illegal lengths, not sure if I'm going to get. Hmm..I'll have to stop by the drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment