Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year, New Me

Dear Me,

I gotta me more vigilant on a lot of things this year. I have a lot of resolutions this year and am aiming high. I hope this year will be a great year and I'm excited for the challenges.

Here are some of my resolutions broken down in different categories:

-Stop spending money like crazy



  • Start using coupons more wisely


  • Don't get sucked into sales


  • Think before buying impulsively



-Eat more healthy



  • Avoid fast food and pack lunch


  • Stay away from sodium, sugar, and carbs



-Exercise



  • Atleast once a week, do atleast 15 minutes of excercising



-Achieve more at work



  • Be more orderly to avoid missing out on details


  • Pick up the phone more


  • Network and be more personable


  • Grab at challenges and new tasks



-Organize



  • Declutter


  • Get rid of excess


  • Organize paper



-Beauty



  • Start using more hair and skin products


  • Moisturize every morning and night


  • Use my lip moisturizer every day


  • Use a new makeup item every week


  • Shop my stash and avoid buying new items


  • Project 10-pan



-Relationships



  • Spend more quality time as a family


  • Avoid nagging on the husband



Wow..that's a lot to accomplish this year. I especially want to blog more. I want to get a clearer mindset and this will be my outlet for my frustrations, my ideas, my opinions, and anything else. Well hopefully I can look back at this post next year, and say that I improved on becoming a better person.




We shall see...




Sincerely,

Sandy Kue



No comments:

Post a Comment