Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Who am I?

So as one of my new posts of the year and of this blog, I thought it might be good to introduce myself.

I am 24 years old. I am a mother of 2 wonderful daughters and a wife of a hard-working husband. I am a transportation representative at a great company. I am also a lot of other things.

I am a shopaholic...

I admit I'm a big spender. I love to save and I get suckered into a good sale. It just feels so gratifying when I get a good deal. Shopping is a great way to relieve my stress. Although the bills later on, not so good.

I am a workaholic...

I can sometimes be too intense at work. My work entails high amounts of stress and demands a lot of attention to detail. It's hard to slack off at work and at the end of the day, my brain is a puddle. I don't love work but I would be bored out of my mind if I didn't have it. I'm so dedicated and task-oriented, it's hard for me to just relax and be more social and talk with my co-workers about personal stuff.

I am a partyaholic...

No, I don't go all crazy at the club. I love to just celebrate. And I'm not super social but I like the party atmosphere and I like to dance even though I am self-conscious sometimes and I know that I'm not that good. I only like to drink socially never to get drunk. I hate the hangover and do everything to prevent it. I also like planning parties. Even though they are stressful, it's fun to show my creativity.

I am an emotional freakaholic...

I am sometimes overdramatic, especially with my husband but it's just with my husband because it seems like nothing phases him so I have to overemphasize everything for him to "get it". I am hard on myself since I like to be perfect. I am messy and feel disorganized all the time. I can feel guilty very easily. I feel like I need to be a better mother. But on the other hand, I love to get high on happiness and do lots of things that will make me feel good like giving out special gifts that are tailored to people and doing fun family things for Keira like going to CHuckee Cheese or Funset Blvd just because I know she will be happy. I love to do new unique experiences like fly an airplane or go to a Packer game. I am committed and have a strong set of morals. Yes, sometimes I do feel like two different people.

So this was just a brief synopsis for my future autobiography...lol... We'll see in the next post what more it will reveal about me...

No comments:

Post a Comment